For First-Time Independent Researchers
Not Voodoo Home / Notes on Special Topics / Comments?
- How to wash your glassware
- Recordkeeping Notes, for help organizing your experimental data.
- What do you need to start experiments?: Bench Essentials
- Reagent Notes, for perspective on all the different chemicals in the lab.
- Literature Notes, for an overview on synthetic organic resources.
- Anatomy of a reaction: a general roadmap.
- Running a reaction the first time through, and safely leaving the lab without ruining your experimental results.
- Try to avoid Rookie Mistakes.